The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference (CCC) is the premier gathering of cannabis entrepreneurs and investors in North America. No other conference offers the level of access and seamlessness of interaction between entrepreneurs building future billion-dollar cannabis enterprises and the investors whose capital will make that happen. CCC is set to take place on January 15-16, 2019, at Eden Roc in Miami Beach, Florida. CCC is being presented by Benzinga, the go-to source for investors who need the latest news in the cannabis sector. Benzinga will bring this expertise to a live setting with CCC, offering entrepreneurs and investors an incredible opportunity to network, make deals and learn from influencers, policymakers and trailblazers in the cannabis space.
The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference brings together North America’s top cannabis innovators, entrepreneurs and investors for unparalleled access and interaction as they enjoy invaluable opportunities to network, make deals and learn from some of the cannabis industry’s top names. As legalization successes continue in North America, the cannabis industry is poised for explosive growth, and the executives and investors gathered at the Cannabis Capital Conference represent those who will be in the lead.
The lineup of confirmed speakers and special guests for CCC is extensive and includes a collection of thought leaders who are working now to shape the future of the rapidly-evolving cannabis space. Keynote presentations from Giadha Aguirre de Carcer, founder and CEO of New Frontier Data, and Cam Battley, CEO of Aurora Cannabis, headline a stacked itinerary of presentations and speeches from executives with such cannabis industry mainstays as CuraLeaf, KushCo Holdings Inc., iAnthus and Liberty Health Sciences.
On Saturday, January 15, CCC will host the Exclusive Cannabis Executive Retreat – an invite-only C-Suite getaway for cannabis operators and executives. The event’s organizers anticipate an audience of 100 C-Suite executives gathering to discuss post-legalization Canada, the next steps for legalization in the U.S., tax section 280E and so much more – with no media allowed. The schedule is wide open for a day of golf, shopping or relaxing at the spa, all while networking with other executives helping to form the future of cannabis. At 5:30 p.m., CCC will host a welcome reception.
January 16 marks the true beginning of the second iteration of the Cannabis Capital Conference. The event’s organizers are expecting more than 500 attendees, including institutional and retail investors, public and private cannabis companies and media outlets, for a full day of engaging panels, exclusive investor presentations and speed-networking. This is your chance to make deals and learn from influencers, policymakers and trailblazers spanning the entirety of the North American cannabis sector.
If you’re interested in the future of the cannabis industry in North America, the 2019 Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference should be on your calendar. Get your tickets early to take advantage of great discounts, and get ready to learn from some of the best in the business representing the ever-evolving cannabis space.
Cannabis Capital Conference
January 15-16, 2019
Miami Beach, Florida
- The second annual Cannabis Capital Conference is a premier cannabis event scheduled to take place January 15-16, 2019, in beautiful Miami, Florida.
- The event will bring together North America’s top cannabis innovators, entrepreneurs and investors for unparalleled access and interaction.
- Presenters and special guests include some of the world’s top cannabis professionals and investment experts specializing in the cannabis space.
- Keynote speakers include New Frontier Data founder and CEO Giadha Aguirre de Carcer and Aurora Cannabis CEO Cam Battley
- Confirmed presenters include high-ranking executives from market leaders such as CuraLeaf, KushCo Holdings Inc., iAnthus and Liberty Health Sciences.
- The first day of the Cannabis Capital Conference will feature an exclusive, invite-only Cannabis Executive Retreat.