Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference (CCC) is the premier gathering of cannabis entrepreneurs and investors in North America. No other conference offers this level of access and seamless interaction between entrepreneurs building future billion-dollar cannabis enterprises and the investors whose capital will make that happen. CCC is set to take place on April 17-18, 2019, at The Fairmont Royal York in Toronto, Ontario. CCC is being presented by Benzinga, the go-to source for investors who need the latest news in the cannabis sector. Benzinga will bring this expertise to a live setting with CCC, offering entrepreneurs and investors an incredible opportunity to network, make deals and learn from influencers, policymakers and trailblazers in the cannabis space.
Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference brings together North America’s top cannabis innovators, entrepreneurs and investors for unparalleled access and interaction as they enjoy invaluable opportunities to network, make deals and learn from some of the cannabis industry’s top names. As legalization successes continue in North America, the cannabis industry is poised for explosive growth, and the executives and investors gathered at Cannabis Capital Conference represent those who will be in the lead.
The lineup of confirmed speakers and special guests for CCC is extensive and includes a collection of thought leaders who are working now to shape the future of the rapidly-evolving cannabis space. Keynote presentations from Giadha Aguirre de Carcer, founder and CEO of New Frontier Data, and Cam Battley, CCO of Aurora Cannabis, headline a stacked itinerary of presentations and speeches from executives with such cannabis industry mainstays as CuraLeaf, KushCo Holdings Inc., iAnthus and PLUS Products.
On Wednesday, April 17, CCC will host an Exclusive Content-Based Conference for cannabis executives, investors and service providers. The event’s organizers anticipate an audience of 200 cannabis executives gathering to discuss post-legalization Canada, market volatility, emerging markets and more – with media from some of the biggest outlets in the world on hand. The schedule is jam-packed with a full day of engaging panels, fireside chats, lightning rounds and keynote speakers. At 4:35 p.m., CCC will host a networking reception.
April 18 marks day two of Cannabis Capital Conference. The event’s organizers are expecting more than 750 attendees, including institutional and retail investors, public and private cannabis companies and media outlets, for a full day of speed-networking, investor presentations and meeting rooms. This is your chance to make deals and learn from influencers, policymakers and trailblazers spanning the entirety of the North American cannabis sector.
If you’re interested in the future of the cannabis industry in North America, the 2019 Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference should be on your calendar. Get your tickets early to avoid missing out, and get ready to learn from some of the best in the business representing the ever-evolving cannabis space.
Cannabis Capital Conference
April 17-18, 2019
- Cannabis Capital Conference is a premier cannabis event scheduled to take place on April 17-18, 2019, in beautiful Toronto, Ontario.
- The event will bring together North America’s top cannabis innovators, entrepreneurs and investors for unparalleled access and interaction.
- Presenters and special guests include some of the world’s top cannabis professionals and investment experts specializing in the cannabis space.
- Keynote speakers include New Frontier Data founder and CEO Giadha Aguirre de Carcer and Aurora Cannabis CEO Cam Battley
- Confirmed presenters include high-ranking executives from market leaders such as CuraLeaf, KushCo Holdings, iAnthus and PLUS Products.
- The first day of Cannabis Capital Conference will feature an exclusive, content-based conference for cannabis executives, investors and service providers.