Vertically integrated Canadian cannabis company The Flowr Corporation (TSX.V: FLWR) obtained its sales license from Health Canada in August of this year, thereby permitting FLWR to sell to both the medical and the adult-use recreational markets. An article discussing the company reads, “The Flowr Corporation is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, and has production facilities in Kelowna, BC. It is constructing a flagship 85,000 square foot cultivation facility using proprietary growing systems and designs and engineered meet pharmaceutical quality production standards. It is currently operational at approximately 20 percent, with the remaining 80 percent scheduled to come online early in 2019. The facility is expected to produce more than 12,000 kilograms of premium cannabis flower per year once it becomes fully operational. … Flowr’s goal is to be the leading supplier of premium, non-irradiated cannabis to the Canadian medicinal and recreational-use markets.”
To view the full article, visit http://cnw.fm/1Umz1
About The Flowr Corporation
Flowr, through its subsidiaries, is a vertically-integrated Canadian cannabis company focused on the natural science of cannabis. With head offices in Markham, ON and production in Kelowna, B.C., Flowr builds and operates large-scale, GMP designed cultivation facilities utilizing their own patented growing systems. Flowr’s investment in research and development ensures that its cultivation team is able to supply patients with consistent, high-quality medicinal cannabis. With a sense of craftsmanship and a spirit of innovation, Flowr is also well positioned with a line of premium quality cannabis products for the upcoming adult-use market. For more information, follow Flowr on Twitter: @FlowrCanada; Facebook: Flowr Canada; and Instagram: @flowrcanada or visit the company’s website at www.Flowr.ca
More from CannabisNewsBreaks
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cannabisnewswire.com