On May 23, 2018, we published revised versions of our Privacy Policy and User Agreements. Please read these updated terms and take some time to understand them. Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms.
Yes, I Agree.

CannabisNewsAudio – Marijuana Company of America Inc. (MCOA) Capitalizes on the Rising Acceptance of CBD

Company: Marijuana Company of America (MCOA)
Category: News

Related Editorial
In a fragile economic world, industries with significant growth forecast are certain to catch the eye of savvy investors looking for just the right place to be. Recent reports indicate that the cannabidiol (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700 percent by 2020, and a report by market intelligence firm Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020 (http://cnw.fm/7iczS), an astronomical jump in value compared to last year’s CBD market of $202 million. This news bodes well for hemp-focused companies such as Marijuana Company of America (OTC: MCOA) (MCOA Profile), whose hempSMART™ brand will be among the first CBD products to be marketed on a mass national TV commercial. Growth in hemp-based products is only a piece of the cannabis industry puzzle. The entire legal cannabis industry is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027, with recreational marijuana use making up 67 percent of that and medical marijuana use taking up the remaining 33 percent. Other companies positioning themselves to take advantage of this incredible growth include AbbVie, Inc. (NYSE: ABBV), CV Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: CVSI), KushCo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), and Aurora Cannabis, Inc (OTCQX: ACBFF).

To view the full editorial, visit http://cnw.fm/NLnt2

About Marijuana Company of America, Inc.

MCOA is a corporation which participates in: (1) product research and development of legal hemp-based consumer products under the brand name “hempSMART™”, that targets general health and well-being; (2) an affiliate marketing program to promote and sell its legal hemp-based consumer products containing CBD; (3) leasing of real property to separate business entities engaged in the growth and sale of cannabis in those states and jurisdictions where cannabis has been legalized and properly regulated for medicinal and recreations use; and, (4) the expansion of its business into ancillary areas of the legalized cannabis and hemp industry, as the legalized markets and opportunities in this segment mature and develop. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MarijuanaCompanyofAmerica.com.

About CannabisNewsWire

CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.

For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the CannabisNewsWire website applicable to all content provided by CNW, wherever published or re-published: http://CNW.fm/Disclaimer

CannabisNewsWire (CNW)
Denver, Colorado
www.CannabisNewsWire.com
303.498.7722 Office
Editor@CannabisNewsWire.com

Contact us: 303.498.7722