GreenBox POS, LLC (OTCQB: GRBX) is a hardware and software technology company that builds customized payment solutions in different industries. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California, with offices in Seattle, Wash.; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. GreenBox, which has been awarded five provisional patents for its blockchain-based technology, delivers a fully integrated, intuitive, easy-to-use, point of sale (POS) system for a variety of businesses across a multitude of different market sectors.
GreenBox develops all software in-house and with international subsidiaries, which allows the company to provide individualized electronics modifications in partnership with different vendors. Custom POS machines are available as an upgrade from existing solutions currently in use. First-time merchants can also take advantage of custom-built kiosk machines powered by blockchain technology, complete with e-wallet integration downloadable via Android or iOS apps, or via installed cash-loading kiosks.
GreenBox develops POS (point of sale) software and hardware solutions; DEL (delivery app, APIs to POS and PAY); PAY (payment app, providing financial APIs to all other components); and KIOSK (deposit, cash and E-wallet management). The following flagship products, services and custom hardware are currently available:
- The QuickCard Kiosk – The QuickCard Kiosk handles all cash management issues, physical and virtual. The Kiosk, integral to the QuickCard payment platform, performs direct and immediate deposits from cash to blockchain and confirms bank account availability instantly. There is no faster deposit solution available today. We simply take the concept of cash machines at bank branches and generalize it. You can deposit your cash at the Kiosk and immediately use it at a retailer nearest you. The QuickCard payment infrastructure, capable of instantly settling transactions, having unparalleled security with fully integrated Blockchain secured ledger technology, also includes offline functionality and cold storage capabilities.
- POS Solutions – GreenBox software, developed in-house and with international subsidiaries, features operational compliance, financial audit prep, expense tracking, tax payments, register-specific features, and data fidelity controls (backup/restore, cloud security, privacy, etc.). GreenBox POS software is fully integrated with Del and Pay Systems and features front register mode and back-end admin mode, in addition to in-admin mode to manage employees, vendors, expenses, taxes and compliance. All records are stored on blockchain with data reliably secured and protected.
- LOOPZ – This delivery software solution offers service dispatcher back-end technology with manual and automatic modes. The software is uniquely designed to be effectively utilized for mobile delivery service operations with full autonomous dispatch capabilities. LOOPZ provides the following features: two mobile apps (driver and consumer) running on Android and IOS; direct reporting to point of sale inventory and use of pay for instant settlements; separate escrow setup for tips and merchant sale; all data and information is securely hosted on a blockchain platform.
The management team at GreenBox includes CEO Fredi Nisan, who comes from the POS and merchant services business sector. He recently completed a successful exit in the POS and ERP business, which he founded and managed through the exit. Joining Nisan is Ben Errez, executive vice president, who comes from the investment, consulting and big software and hardware industries. His previous executive roles include positions at Microsoft (including engineering management of Microsoft Office for complex scripts); IBM (with which he had an exit); and Intel. Errez has also consulted the world’s biggest private economy, World Trade Center, on payment systems, security, reliability and privacy of software and hardware development.
- Blockchain-based technology secures customized payment solutions designed for a variety of industries
- GRBX awarded five provisional patents for its technology that provides individual disruptive applications integrated in an end-to-end suite of financial products
- All software is developed in-house and with international subsidiaries
- POS machines receive required electronics modifications in partnership with unique qualifications of different vendors
- Custom-built blockchain kiosk machines offer instant settlement capabilities and an end-to-end, natively-integrated product suite
- Global point of Sale terminals market valued at $116 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 9.9%