- Presented by Benzinga, the upcoming cannabis conference will be held at the Eden Roc in Miami Beach, Florida; it is the go-to source event for investors who want the latest news and opportunities from the burgeoning sector
- The conference will kick off on January 15 with an invite-only C-Suite retreat for cannabis operators; the audience will be just 100 C-Suite executives; a pre-retreat reception will be held the night prior
- The conference will feature company presentations, networking receptions and an all-star lineup of knowledgeable keynote speakers talking about the global opportunities for cannabis
Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference (CCC) will offer attendees a fast-paced comprehensive lineup of speed networking, a specially selected lineup of keynoters, corporate presentations for investors and a look at the future of cannabis internationally. It will be held January 15-16 at the Eden Roc in Miami Beach (www.BenzingaCannabisConference.com).
The attendee mix is expected to consist of 25 percent institutional investors, 20 percent retail investors, 40 percent public cannabis companies, 10 percent private cannabis companies and five percent media.
Reserve your place and book hotel rooms for CCC now at http://cnw.fm/42sPg. Be sure to learn more about how you can qualify for special discounted tickets and hotel rooms.
“Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference brings together the crème de la crème of the cannabis world,” Neal Hamilton, vice president of marketing for Benzinga, stated in a recent press release. “Benzinga has long presided as a financial media leader, offering broad coverage relative to the cannabis space. We now bring that standout expertise to a live setting where entrepreneurs and investors can network, forge deals and learn from today’s top cannabis influencers, policymakers and innovators.”
CCC will showcase the following public and private companies:
- AmeriCann Inc. (OTCQB: ACAN)
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX: ACB) (NYSE: ACB)
- Cannex Capital Holdings Inc. (CSE: CNNX) (OTCQX: CNXXF)
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. (CSE: HARV)
- CEDR HR Solutions
- CuraLeaf Holdings Inc. (CSE: CURA)
- DionyMed Brands Inc. (OTC: HMDEF)
- iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc. (CSE: IAN) (OTCQX: ITHUF)
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQX: IMLFF) (TSX: IN)
- KushCo Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB)
- LGC Capital Ltd. (TSX.V: LG)
- Liberty Health Sciences Inc. (OTCQX: LHSIF)
- MariMed Inc. (OTCQB: MRMD)
- Medicine Man Technologies Inc. (OTCQX: MDCL)
- Medipharm Labs Corp. (TSX.V: LABS)
- MJ Freeway
- New Frontier Data
- Newstrike Brands Ltd. (TSX.V: HIP)
- Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS)
- Pure Global Cannabis Inc. (OTC: PRCNF) (TSX.V: PURE)
- Radicle Inc./Gage Cannabis
- Starbuds/Compass Cannabis
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTC: TCNNF)
- Valens GroWorks Corp. (OTCQB: MYMSF)
- Wayland Group Corp. (OTCQB: MRRCF) (CSE: WAYL)
- High Tide Inc. (CSE: HITI)
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.BenzingaCannabisConference.com
More from CannabisNewsWire
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
CannabisNewsWire is at the epicenter of the Cannabis Revolution.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com