- City View Green Holdings has completed a move to the Canadian Securities Exchange to boost its worldwide potential for cannabis production
- CVGR will focus on growing high-quality flower in the pursuit of creating top-notch extracts for edibles, distillates and water-soluble products
- The company has acquired the professional experience of a master grower who formerly founded a TSX Venture Exchange-listed cannabis issuer
City View Green Holdings Inc. (CSE: CVGR), a company focused on establishing a diverse portfolio as it assesses entities in the cannabis space for potential acquisition, is crafting a formidable strategy for world markets in which medicinal and adult recreational use cannabis have been granted legal acceptance.
City View Green, on March 5, 2019, opened on the Canadian Securities Exchange as part of a broader effort to move the company, formerly known as Icon Exploration Inc., from the TSX Venture Exchange to a location where it can better grow according to its vision of producing high-quality edible products, distillates and water-soluble brands, including those for the cannabidiol (CBD)-infused beverage market.
“Moving to the CSE market was strategic for our company as we believe it gives us greater flexibility to pursue opportunities around the world in various jurisdictions where cannabis is increasingly becoming legal,” CEO Rob Fia stated in a news release (http://cnw.fm/0OR6k).
The company is completing a review of several CEO candidates as part of its new identity. The company’s website states that elements of its developing plan include:
- The company’s focus will be to grow high-quality flower and to create superior extracts. CVGR has secured an expert extraction team having worked in the Seattle market over the last three years.
- CVGR has secured a master grower formerly with a top publicly listed cannabis issuer listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- The company will produce high-quality medicinal products and recreational cannabis products for the adult-use market. The future in cannabis is in recreational cannabis products. Once legalized, the company is well positioned to produce high-quality edible products, distillates and water-soluble product for the beverage market.
- CVGR is currently interviewing top talent from the alcohol and beverage industry for the CEO role.
- The company’s subsidiary owns a 19.9 percent stake in a private retail-focused cannabis company with access to retail store licenses in Alberta and other retail opportunities across Canada, securing shelf space and distribution for City View Green Holdings’ products.
CVGR is an applicant for Canada’s licensed producer designation and expects to complete a 40,000-square-foot cultivation facility near Toronto for pharmaceutical-grade cannabis once the government green lights the application. Another 4.3 acres at the location is being held for possible exponential upscaling with an additional 125,000 square feet of farm and extraction facilities.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CityViewGreen.ca
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.