- Nickolas Tabraue, ETST president, gives up COO position to Gagan Hunter, noting that the move completes the ‘puzzle’ to drive company to new heights in alternative medicine market
- Biotech company is focused on developing medical devices for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical fields and marketing high-grade, industrial hemp cannabidiol (CBD)
- Company projects a breakout year in 2018, in part due to revamping of its executive team and introducing a new marketing strategy for its repositioned and repackaged line of industrial hemp products
Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC: ETST), by naming Gagan Hunter as its new COO, has completed a transition, positioning the company to reach ‘new heights’ with a new team in place and a revamped marketing strategy for its industrial hemp-sourced line as a cannabinoid complex, as detailed by Nickolas Tabraue, company director and president, in a recent news release (http://cnw.fm/i0XFy). Tabraue, who served as COO prior to the appointment of Hunter, said that ETST has positioned itself for ‘explosive sales growth’ in 2018 (http://cnw.fm/JxpO7).
Hunter said that he looks forward to strengthening the company’s operations. He has 20 years of experience in the natural products industry, joining a number of seasoned additions to the ETST team. Earlier, the company put in place the team of Jill Buzan as chief sales officer, Sergio Castillo as chief marketing officer, and Gabriel Aviles as chief learning officer (http://cnw.fm/2vgQE).
Tabraue added, “I feel that we finally have the last piece of our puzzle in place to take ETST to new heights. Gagan has many great ideas to implement that will help the company work more efficiently and with greater organization. We now have every major role managed by passionate, likeminded individuals to truly make ETST an innovative, trusted brand in the alternative medicine space.”
Earth Science Tech is an innovative biotech company based in Doral, Florida. It markets a repositioned and repackaged line of High Grade Full Spectrum cannabidiol (CBD) oil products. Focused on manufacturing and marketing cannabinoid products to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets, it also conducts R&D for low-cost, non-invasive medical devices.
The company holds three wholly owned subsidiaries, including:
- Earth Science Pharmaceutical, which develops medical diagnostic tools and vaccines;
- Cannabis Therapeutics, an emerging biotechnology company; and
- KannaBidioiD, which is focused on cannabidiol production and distribution in the recreational space.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
More from CannabisNewsWire
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com