- Company’s product distribution is expected to reach a wider customer base in the United States
- ETST is working to expand its distribution footprint in Latin America
- Company reports successes for all four wholly owned subsidiaries
Biotech company Earth Science Tech Inc. (OTCQB: ETST), focused on the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical fields, is taking strategic steps in anticipation of a projected $16 billion market in the United States by the year 2025 (http://cnw.fm/94F1j).
The company is increasing the size of its sales team and expanding its full-spectrum cannabidiol (CBD) product distribution. ETST continues to offer the highest purity and quality high-grade, full-spectrum CBD oil on the market, which has led to inquiries from other brands. This presents a great deal of opportunity on the horizon for the company, including a Latin American distribution partnership and High Grade Full Spectrum Iq2 CBD shots.
ETST is working with its manufacturing partner to launch a white labeling initiative. This move will allow marketers to rebrand the ETST High Grade Full Spectrum CBD line. ETST has already received a large number of white labeling inquiries, thus allowing the company to capture additional market share.
Product distribution is expected to reach a larger customer base in the U.S. thanks to recent agreements with CannaBiz and Dessert Sun Distribution (http://cnw.fm/a83oE). These companies will provide pharmacies, chiropractors, dispensaries, athletic clubs and clinics throughout the States with access to ETST’s CBD products. However, according to ETST Chief Sales Officer David Burbash, these distribution agreements, while important, only represent a fraction of the opportunities that lay ahead.
In January, ETST announced that it had partnered with Forzagen, a premium dietary supplement provider, to distribute CBD products throughout Mexico and South America (http://cnw.fm/CsLv3). This partnership gives Forzagen exclusivity for Latin American distribution. ETST anticipates additional revenue and increased exposure, as Forzagen’s distribution network includes placement in large retailers such as Sam’s Club and Petco.
ETST is establishing itself as a world leader in the CBD space through four wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. (http://cnw.fm/vsF3P) works to create low-cost, noninvasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for sexually transmitted infections and diseases. Hygee is the company’s first medical device, first launched in Vietnam, and is providing women with a discreet home testing solution for chlamydia.
- Cannabis Therapeutics Inc. (http://cnw.fm/ovt9W) is committed to the discovery and development of leading-edge, cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products. Currently, the company is developing treatments for breast and ovarian cancers. This focus is part of a larger commitment by ETST to improve the health of women around the world.
- KannaBidioiD Inc. (http://cnw.fm/JL5eq) focuses on developing recreational CBD products, such as infused vapes and e-liquids, as well as assisting with nicotine reduction therapy.
- Earth Science Foundation Inc. (http://cnw.fm/v9T3Y) is currently working toward nonprofit status. The purpose of the foundation is to provide ETST CBD products to people in need who are dealing with cancer, epilepsy, autism, chronic pain and depression.
ETST is fully compliant with the federal farm bill and is able to legally ship products to all 50 states.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ETST are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/ETST
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.