- Developer of state-of-the-art custom farm containers for farmers, growers, restaurants, hotels, casinos, entrepreneurs, and investors throughout North America
- Featured in MarketWatch, Business Insider and Bloomberg, recognized for its innovation and contributions to end world hunger
- Modular, stackable and mobile GrowPod systems address the issues of providing a clean and safe food supply, reducing world hunger, maximizing crop yields, and offering a rapid and inexpensive pathway for entrepreneurs and businesses to enter multiple agricultural sectors
- GrowPods allow cultivation to take place year-round, which maximizes customers’ ROI
GP Solutions (OTC: GWPD) is developing scalable farming systems for soil-less indoor organic farming. The company’s GrowPods are automated micro-farms that use hydroponic technology and unique soil systems to cultivate the highest-quality specialty leaf crops. The system is designed and engineered for ease of use, allowing users to farm year-round in any location of the world, supporting the company’s mission to provide customers with the ability to cultivate their own organic “superfoods.”
GrowPod Design & Function
GrowPod is a modular, stackable and mobile vertical growing environment specifically engineered to maximize yield and automation. GrowPods are available as a vertical pod, stacker pod or custom-built pod.
The Stacker Pod is a certified organic soil system that offers growers multiple levels of planting in order to maximize space and produce options with different fruits and vegetables. The Vertical Pod utilizes a vertical hydroponic system. It is affordable, scalable, efficient, automated and sustainable. The output provides customers with fresh and clean produce year-round in any climate. The Custom Pod is built to suit the farmer’s specific crop and grow goals.
Each 320-square-foot GrowPod container will have an annual production capability of up to four times that of outdoor growing methods, dramatically increasing profitability to the grower. The controlled environment of the GrowPod ensures efficient power and water usage in growing a wide range of horticultural and agricultural products in all environments and climates.
Thanks to a combination of hydroponic and certified organic soil systems, crop yields are higher, faster, and more consistent that conventional means. Customers can enjoy an average of eight higher yield crop cycles anywhere in the world.
- Modular, stackable and mobile
- Fully insulated, food-grade shipping container
- Engineered for automation
- Efficient LED lighting
- Hydroponic or soil-based platforms
- Proprietary air and water filtration
- Remote monitoring
GP Solutions also offers many services to its customers, including:
- Shipment and installation service of its shipping container farms
- On-site training
- Provision of custom planting and harvesting schedule
- Provision of growing supplies, seeds, nutrients, packaging, branding and repair materials
- On-site visits, on-call and scheduled maintenance, and re-supply
- Remote monitoring and automated control of environmental nutrients, environmental growth factors (PH, temperature, light) and circulation
- Technical assistance
- Consulting and custom facility systems design
GrowPods allow cultivation to take place year-round, which maximizes ROI. The systems are sealed from outside pathogens, contaminants, pesticides, and the result is clean and robust crop production.
GP Solutions also has a line of remarkable new proprietary soil mixtures and nutrient lines which contain no animal products. These products are vital, as many other soils and additives can contain harmful pathogens and contaminants that can cause crops to become tainted or fail rigorous testing.
GP Solutions has partnered with the world’s leading food nonprofit companies, including Feeding America, Seeds of Hope, Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels America, L.A. Kitchen, and Farm Bread, to help insecure communities take control of their own food dependence using container farms.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.GrowPodSolutions.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GWPD are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/GWPD
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor