- Green Hygienics’ emphasis is on providing medical and recreational cannabis consumers with the industry’s best products
- The company has extensive expertise in indoor horticulture and vertical farming
- Green Hygienics recently announced the acquisition of the Canna Brands portfolio
Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTC: GRYN), based in Nevada, is establishing itself as a leader in the advancement of science-driven cannabis cultivation systems. The company’s aim is to provide medical and recreational consumers with the best possible product and experience. A full-scope, premium cannabis cultivation company, Green Hygienics is focusing on the high-end medical and adult-use recreational markets.
The company’s business model focuses on organic growth through the generation of revenues from the sale of premium-grade cannabis products. Forbes notes (http://cnw.fm/b8HHW) that, “Spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to hit $57 billion by 2027. The adult-use (recreational) market will cover 67 percent of the spending; medical marijuana will take up the remaining 33 percent.”
Green Hygienics also focuses on developing and licensing valuable intellectual property, pursuing strategic acquisitions and creating trusted global consumer brands. Green Hygienics’ brands include The Bridge Coffee House, The Bridge Lounge, Vital Health & Wellness, Green Hygienics, Cannagram Services, Myijuana and CoursePro Academy.
Green Hygienics has wide-ranging expertise in indoor horticulture and vertical farming. Its vertical farming, employing aeroponic technology, uses 90-95 percent less water, less energy and considerably improves yield per square foot. The system requires no natural sunlight or soil, and it mists water and nutrients directly onto the roots in a controlled environment. The system significantly lessens spoilage, while also keeping the farm bug-free and 100 percent organic. Moreover, the system does not necessitate the use of expensive pesticides and fungicides.
Green Hygienics’ state-of-the-art engineered, controlled environments include electrical, mechanical and HVAC designs. These designs meet mandatory fire and energy codes. The company continues to develop software and engineer hardware to provide more control over the commercial cultivation methods. Its emphasis is on quality-controlled commercial cultivation methodology to ensure the production of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis at substantially higher yields and significantly reduced costs.
Recently, Green Hygienics Holdings announced its strategic acquisition of the Canna Brands Portfolio. This acquisition focuses on three core brands – the above-mentioned Cannagram, Myijuana and CoursePro Academy. Cannagram, rebranded Cannagram Services, is a flagship platform. The online and mobile application platforms bring together advanced communications and financial services to meet the fast-developing needs of the cannabis industry.
Myijuana is a destination website consisting of news, reviews, e-commerce and vibrant content curation. The CoursePro Academy is an asset that Green Hygienics views as an opportunity to create an educational destination for the cannabis industry. Furthermore, CoursePro is a way for the company to further introduce its own technologies and brands to the market.
Green Hygienics Holdings is setting the pace for innovation of products and services for the high-end medical and adult-use recreational markets. With greater than 25 years of experience in agricultural science and innovation, its mission is to provide vital efficiencies in a commercially controlled cultivation environment. The result is value for its shareholders and consumers, as well as enhanced operations for the business customers it serves.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.GreenHygienicsHoldings.com
More from CannabisNewsWire
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cannabisnewswire.com