Los Angeles Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) kicks off on Thursday, September 26, and runs through Saturday, September 28. Those wanting to attend the legalized cannabis industry’s premier business-to-business trade show event can still sign up at the door the day of the event.
Designed to be the leading forum for dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, investors, medical professionals, government regulators, legal counsel and entrepreneurs looking to achieve business success and identify new areas of growth in this dynamic and fast-growing industry, CWCBExpo offers a plethora of options for interested conference goers. The most comprehensive choice is the three-day super saver pass, which provides access to the entire three days of seminars, keynotes and exhibit floor activity. The pass also includes access to the networking mixer and industry party.
Registrants can also opt for the three-day seminar pass, which includes access to seminars and the exhibit floor, as well as the conference keynote addresses.
Other options include the following:
- A one-day seminar pass provides one day of seminar and expo floor access for a selected day (Thursday, Friday or Saturday);
- A three-day expo floor pass provides expo floor access for the entire conference;
- A one-day expo pass provides expo floor access for a selected day (Thursday, Friday or Saturday);
- An industry party pass gains access to Friday night’s conference social and networking highlight; and
- A networking mixer pass provides access to Thursday night’s opening event.
In addition to these conference passes, CWCBExpo offers insightful workshops designed to provide essential information for specific target audiences. Registration for these workshops is available separately and can also be found on the event’s site or at the door.
The first workshop took place Wednesday, September 25, the day before the conference officially got underway. This conference precursor was a cutting-edge CLE workshop focusing on cannabis business law in California and beyond, for both lawyers and non-lawyers alike. Participants earned 5.25 hours of MCLE credit, and those coming into the field, as well as experienced practitioners, are said to have benefited from attending. Those who registered for this workshop also received a three-day expo pass.
Other CWCBExpo workshop options include the following:
- ‘One-on-One with Jim Jones: Celebrity Branding & Marketing in the Cannabis Industry’ (Saturday, September 28) will feature Jim Jones, world famous hip-hop artist and cannabis entrepreneur, discussing his insights into cannabis industry branding, marketing and development for emerging companies around the world;
- ‘A Brand New Cannabis World’ (Thursday, September 26) will feature a panel of industry specialists, including president and founder of Think BIG CJ Wallace, president of Women Grow Gia Moron and others, to discuss how cannabis entrepreneurs and investors discover new business opportunities through social equity partnerships, global licensing and expansion, and multinational research;
- ‘Build, Grow and Expand Your Cannabis Business’ (Thursday, September 26) is a four-hour workshop offering the essential business fundamentals for getting started in the cannabis industry;
- ‘Cannabis Investing 101’ (Thursday, September 26) is a workshop addressing the fundamental terms, risks and opportunities investors should look at when they’re evaluating how to invest in the cannabis industry;
- ‘Hemp: The Dawning of a New Day in the USA’ (Friday, September 27) is a workshop that provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about the current legal and regulatory landscape across the country and how it impacts the CBD, fiber and grain industries; and
- ‘Cannabis, Hemp and CBD Retail Outlets: A Vision for the Future’ (Saturday, September 28) is a workshop focused on retailers looking for the next phase of retailing their products and businesses for success.
Held three times a year in the nation’s largest media, financial and business markets — New York, Los Angeles and Boston — Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition is a must-attend event for cannabis beginners and professionals alike. Providing timely information, vital networking opportunities and a comprehensive expo covering a broad array of companies and services, CWCBExpo is one of the most invaluable events available in the cannabis industry.
For more information, visit the event’s website at www.CWCBExpo.com
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor