- April 2020 Global Small Cap Research report offers analysis of SGMD, BudCars Cannabis Delivery Service
- Report urges investors to watch BudCars recently announced expansion into LA, likely world’s most lucrative market
- COVID-19 has sent an already growing industry – cannabis delivery services – into overdrive
A third-party April 2020 report conducted by Global Small Cap Research has concluded that investors should closely watch Sugarmade Inc. (OTCQB: SGMD), “as it has before it a significant business opportunity.” The report also noted that Sugarmade’s public status can be leveraged to gain advantage in a turbulent industry that has been significantly impacted by COVID-19 (http://cnw.fm/W1a82).
The report, which offers an analysis of growth opportunities for Sugarmade and its BudCars Cannabis Delivery Service, also reported the following:
- While there was already considerable growth in cannabis delivery services mainly related to a growing trend toward e-commerce and home delivery, COVID-19 has sent this trend into overdrive.
- Sugarmade’s BudCars is experiencing strong growth as its current operation expands organically. Entrance into new markets will likely yield acceleration.
- In particular, the report urged investors to watch BudCars recently announced expansion into the Los Angeles market, which is likely the world’s most lucrative. This geographic expansion could easily allow BudCars to more than double in size over the next year.
- COVID-19 has accelerated many issues for cannabis companies. This increased uncertainty creates an opportunity for SGMD and BudCars relative to M&A and other business combinations.
Outlining what it called a “near-perfect business world” for cannabis delivery operators, the report made a strong case by observing that “Sugamade is enjoying participation in a rapid growing market… Few if any, marketplaces are growing faster than cannabis – and the California market is the epicenter of growth.” The report stated that during 2019, the cannabis market produced approximately $100 billion in U.S sales, with growth projected to top 32% compounded annually over the next few years.
In addition, the reported noted that a general trend for home-delivery service, a favorable labor environment, the advantages of being publicly traded and a disrupted industry that has become even more shattered as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic all combine to create a “positive outlook for Sugarmade for the rest of 2020 and into next year. At a time when so many businesses are struggling, we believe companies involved in certain areas of the cannabis marketplace, such as delivery services, are not only surviving, but thriving,” the report concluded.
Sugarmade is a product and branding marketing company investing in operations and technologies with disruptive potential. The company sees opportunities in business operations that combine the best areas of on-demand consumer distribution with certain areas of synergistic manufacturing and packaging to create a business model that capitalizes on the many changes in the cannabis industry. The company has made agreements with several market participants, which will be announced in 2020. The SGMD views these opportunities as scalable and capable of producing strong revenue growth for the company.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Sugarmade.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SGMD are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/SUGAR
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.