- VPR Brands LP recently announced the release of its ‘Guide to 2020 U.S. Presidential Candidates on Cannabis Issues’
- The company also released its Q1 2019 financial results, posting increased revenues
- VPR Brands is currently working with other market leaders to promote global cannabis growth, extraction and innovation
VPR Brands LP (OTC: VPRB) recently announced the availability of its ‘Guide to 2020 U.S. Presidential Candidates on Cannabis Issues’. As voters prepare to gather information about the 2020 elections, VPR Brands released the guide, which will act as a single point of reference on every candidate’s stance on cannabis.
“The time has come to elect a president who’ll establish a nationwide standard for cannabis as a legal substance, distributed through a regulated industry with access to capital markets, with pardons and reparations considered for those who found themselves ahead of the law,” VPR Brands CEO Kevin Frija stated in a news release (http://cnw.fm/9QbRc).
Of the 27 candidates profiled in the VPR Brands guide (http://cnw.fm/6bXAr), 25 were net-positive on cannabis issues. Only former Health and Human Services Secretary Julian Castro and President Donald Trump scored negatively.
In addition to releasing the guide, VPR Brands also announced its 2019 first-quarter financial results, posting increased revenues and a narrowed net loss as compared to 2018. In addition to increasing its quarterly revenues approximately 31 percent year-over-year to $1.3 million, the company slightly lowered its net loss, from approximately $149,000 in 2018 to approximately $138,000 in 2019. The company continues to maintain strong gross operating margins above 40 percent as well. “[This year] is off to a solid start so far, and we are setting the company’s pace, which will allow us to remain focused on sustainable manageable growth,” Frija added (http://cnw.fm/Cy1kR).
“I am very pleased with the increased sales performance we achieved in the first quarter of 2019 as we continue to fine tune our operational efficiencies,” Dan Hoff, COO of VPR Brands LP, stated. He commented on the success of cannabis vapes and CBD products as being integral to the company’s continued growth, as VPR Brands maintains a product portfolio heavily weighted toward these products.
VPR Brands is a publicly traded technology company whose assets include the U.S. and Chinese patents for atomization-related products, including technology for medical marijuana vaporizers, as well as e-cigarette products and components. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the company also develops such vaping products as e-liquids, e-cigarettes and vaporizers for use with cannabis and CBD.
The company’s current portfolio includes:
- GoldLine, which combines premium cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp-based ingredients and extracts coupled with the latest technology;
- HoneyStick, a lifestyle brand that develops cost-effective, upper-tier vaporizers;
- Helium, which brings the vaping experience to a new level with intense flavors;
- Vaporin, which delivers Sub-Ohm series starter kits;
- Vaporx, offering the most current, highest-quality products from the best-known brands, including KangerTech, eLeaf, Aspire, Pioneer4You, JoyeTech and Samsung;
- GoldLine Hemp products, which are developed specifically for the convenience store market segment; and
- Vapor Store Direct in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which is one of the largest vaporizer and e-liquid wholesalers in the United States.
Leveraging its experienced management, VPR Brands is currently working with other market leaders to promote global cannabis growth, extraction and innovation.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.VPRBrands.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to VPRB are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/VPRB
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from CannabisNewsWire, text “CANNABIS” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor